Construction / Engineering Jobs
No. 39 & 40, 1st Floor, Block B, Hj Munchit & Hjh Dyg Rapiah Complex, Spg 13, Jln Berakas
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1. Understand the requirements as per job order and carry out tasks as per procedures and work instruction.
2. Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
3. To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent welding construction service in accordance with project or company requirements, standards and procedures.
4. Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
5. Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks and safety boots.
1. Minimum of 6 months experience as a welder.
2. Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
3. Good in oral & written communication skills.
4. Must possess required welder qualification.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !