Construction / Engineering Jobs
Unit 5, Block I, Spg 113 Ban 5, Kg Mulaut, Sengkurong
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year working experience as a welder.
• Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
• Must have 3G and 4G welding certificate
• Fabrication of metal framework for commercial and industrial buildings.
Job Description involves
1) cutting, repairing, and assembling of girders, beams, columns, and other building components to form complete structures.
2) Welds or tack welds metal parts together, using spot welding gun or hand, electric, or gas welding equipment.
3) Connects hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turns valves to release mixture.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 30 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !