Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 5394, No. 5, Simpang 101 Jln Setia Pahlawan
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
• Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
• Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
• Maintain and repair all machinery.
• Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
• Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
• Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
• Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 26 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 35 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !