Position: Welding & Painting Inspector
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Valid CSWIP 3. 1 Welding Inspector or AWS
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Valid NACE Level 2 or CSWIP BGAS Grade 2
- Minimum 3 years in oil and gas industry in welding inspection
- Ensuring the correct welding procedures are in place.
- To review the applicable welding procedure availability against the isometric requirements.
- Review the method statements of fabrication, welding, pressure testing process.
- To carryout visual inspection and keep record of client supplied incoming materials and in-house consumables.
- To control usage of consumables electrodes, check and ensure dimensional control and in-process distortion control.
- To monitor and keep record of welding process and all related variables parameters.
- To inspect and prepare summary reports of completed welds joints and spools. - Read and understand plans and specifications related to painting requirements of a job.
- Develop the work scope and obtain approval from site representative before planning and execution of painting activities in accordance with Company´s procedures and specifications.
- Examine/inspect field conditions and identify problems, inaccuracies and cost saving measures that arise or that may be encountered.
- Inspect subordinate´s work for compliance with the Company´s painting plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
- Ensuring the relevant Permit # to Work is available and in order before commencement of work.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !