Position: Western Cook
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Maintain continuity of performance.
• Train and instruct employees in accordance with company policy.
• Operate department in such a ma
er that all cost objectives are met.
• Must have background/qualifications in Food & Beverage.
• Experience in relevant industry is an advantage.
• Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
• Adhere to health and safety regulations.
• Supervise commis chef. Report to chef de partie.
• To assist with preparation of food, ingredients and oversee the kitchen operations.
Cleanliness and Safety Requirements:
• Make sure that the equipment is cleaned and maintained properly
• Clean display cases and replace near expiry products with fresh goods.
• Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the amount of items to be baked.
• Order or receive supplies or equipment.
• Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !