Position: WordPress Developer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team.
• As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
• We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends, content management systems and 3rd party plugins.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality via custom or paid plugins
• Creating, customizing or building from scratch WordPress themes based on project requirements
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
• Ensure that security of the WordPress setup is tightened and monitored
• Setup and deploy WordPress sites
• Experience developing responsive design websites
• Ability to build and test browser compatibility across all platforms and devices
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Understanding of the entire web development process, including slicing of design, development, and deployment is required.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: On-the-job training available
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !