Position: Work Pass Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• At least 2 years experience
Purpose of position:
• Supporting and to coordinate on the process of Foreign worker work pass renewal and new application of SAWP and LPA for Serikandi Oil Field Services Sdn Bhd, Serikandi Management Services and Serikandi Café & Restaurant.
• Under general direction, plans, organizes and supervises the administrative submittal, approval and issuance process; provides applications;
• supervises and coordinates the provision of efficient and effective service delivery to Agency and any Government Institution in Brunei Darussalam, and performs related duties as assigned.
Note : The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
• Coordination in following up updates from HRO, Recruitment Officer, Employment Agency.
• To compile documents and to prepare justification for EIDPMO for any application to EIDPMO.
• Labour & Immigration coordination and to follow up updates on any application from Agency.
• To segregate documentation on NEW and Renewal (daily task).
• Monitor and ensure completion of the processed documents.
• Coordinate plan applications with internal departments and Agency
• Monitor and maintain computer applications and tracking systems; coordinate improvement and upkeep of information systems, databases, scanning and imaging systems.
• Develop, update and maintain information and pamphlets provided to the public at the front counter and online.
• Manage and coordinate front line operations (work pass liaison officer and LBD Officer) activities for assigned work unit throughout the process of preparing documents.
• Identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Implement new and updated programs and procedures (if any).
• Oversee multiple projects, tasks, and priorities to achieve desired goals.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Operate office equipment including computers and related software applications.
• Update Weekly recruitment listing (to follow up report from Recruitment Officer, if any)
• Update Monthly resigned or exit workers (to update information in any application of LPA).
• Documents application Follow up from Agency.
• Provide weekly report to specialist for any updates on EIDPMO, Labour , Immigration application.
• To keep track on any application of Foreign workers LPA and SAWP.
• To update EIDPMO Listing and to ensure all application will be send to Government authorities on time or before the expiry of foreign work pass due date.
• Handle all the matter with confidentiality.
• Greet and assist the internal & external colleagues in courteous, professional manner.
• Follow up to Agency through email.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !