Position: Workshop Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• You will manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians ensuring work completed is on time and to a premium standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Efficiently running the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity via scheduling and managing work and resources.
• Ensuring the workshop machinery and tools are maintained, thus maintaining a professional workshop environment at all times.
• Maintain accurate job cards, completing processes in a timely manner, ensuring team members are also compliant.
• Providing technical support when required.
• Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy.
• Maintain good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
• Liaise with the Service department to ensure customers are kept informed and resolve any complaints that may arise.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Diploma in automotive or other relevant qualifications.
• A minimum working experience of 5 years in relevant fields.
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
• A Mechanical background who has mentored or trained other Technicians.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure with well-developed people management and leadership skills.
• Basic IT Literacy.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !