- Ensure workshop personnel are fully comply with the company Health and Safety requirements including reporting all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and staffs allocation for day to day operations.
- Manage workshop stock purchasing and ensure sufficient stock level (spare parts, tyres & etc)
- Ensure truck breakdown is at minimal level and as low as planned target
- Prepare and submit monthly workshop reports to financial controller
- Compile monthly reports for the tracking of overtime hours and personnel allocation
- Ensure KPI are met and manage workshop budget accordingly
- Participate in Quality Management System (ISO)
- To monitor and control staff performance addressing disciplinary and sickness issues in line with corporate guidelines.
- Attend weekly meeting and prepare presentation for trimester meeting
- Spare parts, tyres & etc order request
- Approval/disapproval of leave applications of workshop personnel
- To liaison with HRMD for arrangement of appropriate training that relates to staff development programs
Competency requirement (Qualification / experience / training):
- 3 years of related working experience spare parts control and staff job allocations.
- Well verse in computer and English speaking
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to the following address:
Human Resource Manager,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: career@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !