- Ensure safety and well-being of Workshop perso
el by obeying company’s Health and Safety requirements including, report of all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Maintain smooth operation and staffs’ job allocation in the Workshop
- Conduct a
ual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Perso
- Supervise and provide on-the-job training to Workshop perso
- Manage Workshop’s stock purchasing and production. Ensure sufficient stock level (tyres, spare parts & etc).
- Monitor and schedule Workshop perso
el in maintenance and repairment of vehicles, batching plants and equipment as required effectively. Ensure records of all repairs and maintenances.
- Ensure that vehicle breakdown is at minimal rate and as low as the pla
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS)
- Direct report to General Manager. Responsible to prepare and submit monthly maintenance report to General Manager.
- Ensure that KPIs are met throughout the department and well delivery of brief presentation on weekly and monthly KPI reports to Senior Management team.
- Enforce departmental changes where required in order to enhance company’s infrastructure.
- Manage departmental budget to ensure financial sustainability and preparation of financial reports.
- Keep all Managers and Directors informed of any relevant matters concerning the maintenance of the vehicles and the operation of the business.
- Participate in Quality Management System and deliver presentation in quarterly Management Review Team Meeting.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photgraph to the following address:-
Human Resource Manager,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: christopher. lau@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !