Position: Workshop Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Ensure safety and well-being of Workshop personnel by obeying company’s Health and Safety requirements including, report of all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Maintain smooth operation and staffs’ job allocation in the Workshop
- Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job training to Workshop personnel.
- Manage Workshop’s stock purchasing and production.
- Ensure sufficient stock level (tyres, spare parts & etc).
- Monitor and schedule Workshop personnel in maintenance and repairment of vehicles, batching plants and equipment as required effectively.
- Ensure records of all repairs and maintenances.
- Ensure that vehicle breakdown is at minimal rate and as low as the planned targets.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS)
- Responsible to prepare and submit monthly maintenance report to General Manager.
- Ensure that KPIs are met throughout the department and well delivery of brief presentation on weekly and monthly KPI reports to Senior Management team.
- Manage departmental budget to ensure financial sustainability and preparation of financial reports.
- Keep all Managers and Directors informed of any relevant matters concerning the maintenance of the vehicles and the operation of the business.
- Participate in Quality Management System and deliver presentation in quarterly Management Review Team Meeting.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 40 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 14 days annual leave medical claim
Closing date: 11/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !