Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd. is the leading readymixed concrete manufacturer in Brunei Darussalam. As part of our business expansion, we are looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are not afraid to excel beyond their limits to join us and be part of our wining team.
Position: Workshop Manager
- Ensure safety and well-being of Workshop personnel by obeying company’s Health and Safety requirements including, report of all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Maintain smooth operation and staffs’ job allocation in the Workshop
- Manage Workshop’s stock purchasing and production. Ensure sufficient stock level (tyres, spare parts & etc).
- Monitor and schedule Workshop personnel in maintenance and repairmen of vehicles, batching plants and equipment as required effectively.
- Ensure that vehicle breakdown is at minimal rate and as low as the planned targets.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS)
- Direct report to General Manager. Responsible to prepare and submit monthly maintenance report to General Manager.
- Ensure that KPIs are met throughout the department and well delivery of brief presentation on weekly and monthly KPI reports to Senior Management team.
- Enforce departmental changes where required in order to enhance company’s infrastructure.
- Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job training to Workshop personnel.
- Manage departmental budget to ensure financial sustainability and preparation of financial reports.
- Keep all Managers and Directors informed of any relevant matters concerning the maintenance of the vehicles and the operation of the business.
- Participate in Quality Management System and deliver presentation in Trimester Management Review Team Meeting.
- At least 3 years of working experience in managing heavy vehicle workshop or Diploma in Mechanical engineer or any relevant engineering
- Working experience in the ready mixed concrete is an added advantage
- Must be computer Literate
- Fluent in oral and written English language
- Able to communicate at all level and good negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Manager,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: career@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !