Position: Workshop Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• A Workshope Supervisor should have past experience
• Ensure safety and well-being of Workshop personnel by obeying company’s Health and Safety requirements including, report of all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
• Maintain smooth operation and staffs’ job allocation in the Workshop
• Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
• Supervise and provide on-the-job training to Workshop personnel.
• Manage Workshop’s stock purchasing and production.
• Ensure sufficient stock level (tyres, spare parts & etc).
• Monitor and schedule Workshop personnel in maintenance and repairment of vehicles, batching plants and equipment as required effectively.
• Ensure records of all repairs and maintenances.
• Ensure that vehicle breakdown is at minimal rate and as low as the planned targets.
• Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS)
• Responsible to prepare and submit monthly maintenance report to General Manager.
• Ensure that KPIs are met throughout the department and well delivery of brief presentation on weekly and monthly KPI reports to Senior Management team.
• Manage departmental budget to ensure financial sustainability and preparation of financial reports.
• Keep all Managers and Directors informed of any relevant matters concerning the maintenance of the vehicles and the operation of the business.
• Participate in Quality Management System and deliver presentation in quarterly Management Review Team Meeting.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 470 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 14/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !