Construction / Engineering Jobs
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment, monitor fire alarm control panels and another emergency equipment.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and time sheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Interview candidates; onboard and train new hires.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion, schedule and track assignments.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- 10 years of working experience in Worksite Supervisor.
- Diploma in Building / Mechanical Engineering or any other related experiences in Construction engineering.
- 25 - 45 years old.
- Valid Driving License Class ´3´
Applicants can submit their application and certificates via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*CLOSING DATE : 6TH JULY 2020 (MONDAY)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !