Position: i-Ready: Optometrist/Optician
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
1. Speak to patients to get detailed case histories from them.
2. Perform vision test using observation, instruments and equipment.
3. Determine visual acuity and perception, visual field. diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, glaucoma, color blindness, strabismus, .
4. Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflamation and refer patients to ophthalmologists or health care professionals, if problems is out of scope of practice. analyse test results and prescribe eye-glasses, contact lenses and contact lens care regiment.
5. Educate patients on proper visual hygiene and contact lens care. manage the retail aspects and selling targets of spectacles, contact lenses and ophthalmic lenses.
6. Manage and train staff, including other optometrist, dispensing opticians and optical assistants.
7. Liaise with merchandising department, manage and administer the optical store.
8. Hold and keep safe shop keys and bank in cash sales.
9. Maintain patients records and management reports.
10. Recruit staff, supervise and train, and manage professional development.
11. Achieve sales goals and quotas as determined by management while attending to patients´ specific needs
a. Free Air Ticket from Country’s Capital to Brunei
b. Free Air Ticket from Brunei to Country’s Capital after every contract completion
c, Medical attention provided
d. Free Accommodation to and from work -
e. Employee Insurance provided
f. Paid Overtime
h. Paid Holidays
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 52
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !