Position: iOS Developer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The Job :
• Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of technical solutions that meet company needs from concept to completion agreed timeline, plan and design.
• Minimum of National Diploma in IT, ICT, Computer Study or any related fields
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e. g. GitLab, GitHub etc. )
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !