Position: HSE OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for all safety matters and the compliance of contractor to company HSE standards
• Prepares contractors HSE performance and improvement reports.
• Responsible for conducting Toolbox and HSE meetings for contractor´s personnel
• Responsible for compliance with mandatory HSSE training requirements of the contract
• Conduct site surveillance and verifies compliance to safety permits and company rules.
• ·Ensures the implementation of HSE guidelines to personnel.
• Accountable for site HSE work and record keeping.
• Educate and ensure all the personnel abide the safety procedures/regulations.
• HND or COMPANY approved equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
• Successfully completed training courses on:
- NEBOSH Occupational Health & Safety.
- Accident & Incident investigation.
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems
- Basic Radiation Safety
• Evidence of previous training in NDT & Corrosion Principles.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Managing HSSE in Contracts in Oil and Gas industry.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/02/2020
Mozzat Enterprise Sdn Bhd
Lot 2273, Kg Duhon Industrial Land, Spg. 94 Kuala Belait KA3131, , Negara Brunei Darussalam, Kuala Belait KA3131
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !