Computer / IT Services
We are seeking motivated and self-driven individuals to join us as:
To assist with the day-to-day operations of an office by doing tasks such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors or management.
• Minimum Higher National Diploma in Business or IT-Related Field
• Experience in general office administration is an added advantage.
• Excellent planning and organization skill
• Fresh graduates will be considered.
• Able to communicate and write in both English and Malay language.
• Must have valid class 3 Driving license and no transport problem.
• Preferred Brunei citizen or permanent resident.
• To To perform various administrative and clerical tasks such as filing, data entry, mail handling.
• To aid on administrative matters including handling correspondence, meeting scheduling and taking minutes of meetings.
• To provide logistic support when necessary.
• To coordinate and liaise with vendors and clients.
Interested and qualified applicants for the above position, please submit comprehensive resumes stating expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Email: vacancybsstech@gmail. com
*Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview