Position: Senior System Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience as System Administrator
• Knowledge on working with server and storage hardware, software, including VMware, Dell Server and Storage Systems, Windows, Linux, etc.
• Good understanding of ITIL, including Service Management, Capacity Management, and Change Management.
• Ability to work with within a team and provide leadership in the design, deployment, and support of infrastructure systems.
• Provide recommendations, develop and maintain documentation.
• Solid experience with Physical and Virtual Servers, Operating system to include Windows, Unix and Linux, Desktops, Remote access and applications.
• Extensive working knowledge of Servers and Storage for both physical and virtual servers.
• Extensive root cause analysis experience.
• Solid theoretical knowledge and hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing and managing most of the following hardware/software technologies & protocols:
o P2V and V2V of severs
o iSCSI and Fiber Channel SAN connectivity
o Out-of-Band management (Dell DRAC)
o Dell and EMC Storage Systems
o Dell Blade and Rack Mounted Servers
o Windows Operating Systems to include Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012
o Linux and Unix Operating Systems
o Backup Solutions to include BackupExec
o VMware vCenter, Update Manager
o Microsoft HyperV Mware ESX 3. x, 4. x, 5. x
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !