We are a local established Information Technology Solutions company. As an IBM Advanced Business Partner, we
promote, market and support IBM Products & Solution. Our customer comprised of both public & private sector
within the country of Brunei Darussalam.
We are seeking motivated and self-driven individuals to join us as:
The Operations Assistant will aid the operations managers and other personnel to help keep business running
smoothly and performs administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. This includes; overseeing day-to-
day operations and performing some secretarial duties.
• Provide support to Operations Manager as well as management when required.
• Perform general office administrative functions and miscellaneous duties.
• Research market trends and provide report when required.
• Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
• Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
• Higher National Diploma or Degree in Business or IT-related field.
• Fresh graduates will be considered.
• Must possess excellent communication skills & good organizational skills.
• Energetic and self-motivated and has the ability to learn and follow instructions.
• Must possess driving License class 3.
• Preferred Brunei citizen or permanent resident.
Interested and qualified applicants for the above position are invited to submit comprehensive resumes or email them
in PDF file, stating expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Email: jvacancy238@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !